Daniel Bullocks as new Safeties coach?

Seems like riley is getting desperate and is trying to hire anyone with former husker ties just to make good publicity since he doesn't have much else going on for him as far as the rest of the staff goes. All "his guys" seems to be flaming out and as not as high quality of coach as we were told. Anyone that did their research would of known that though.

Lol quite a stretch there with all your assessments

Seems like riley is getting desperate and is trying to hire anyone with former husker ties just to make good publicity since he doesn't have much else going on for him as far as the rest of the staff goes. All "his guys" seems to be flaming out and as not as high quality of coach as we were told. Anyone that did their research would of known that though.

Lol quite a stretch there with all your assessments

Who on the staff doesn't have much going for them? Donte? Williams? Bray? Parella? did diaco have former ties? Donte? I'm really confused by your statement it really doesn't make any sense at all to be honest with you

Nope

Swing and a miss

nm I'll just put disagree and move on

I'm hearing rumblings that Trent Bray will be leaving soon. Not happy with the LB job being split. Pretty reliable source for this, but still rumor anyway. Sounds like we may have two more spots then with the 10th spot opening up.

I've also heard rumblings on a post-NSD staff change and the speculation was Bray.

Bullocks, from Chattanooga, Tennessee, lettered at Nebraska from 2002 through 2005, making 32 career starts and intercepting eight passes. Bullocks often played next to twin brother Josh as a Husker before Josh declared for the NFL draft after the 2004 season.

Daniel Bullocks was a Nebraska captain and second-team All-Big 12 pick in 2005 and then a second-round draft pick by Detroit. Bullocks started 22 games over three seasons with the Lions.

Before spending last season on the Jacksonville Jaguars’ staff, the 33-year-old was the cornerbacks coach at Eastern Michigan in 2015 after three seasons as secondary coach at Northern Iowa.

As far as a hiring, Riley said “the sooner the better for everybody, but I’m not going to hurry to the point where I don’t feel comfortable. We’ve got to pick the right guy.”

OWH

Not sure how crazy I am about the Bullocks hire (if it happens). As for Bray, he wasn't going to be here much longer anyways, and Diaco is likely a better position coach then him. I won't go as far as calling it a waste to have Bray on staff with Diaco, but I wouldn't mind as much seeing Bray go now, compared to how I would of felt after the 2015 season.