Minnesota replacing Iowa as Nebraska's Thanksgiving Game

knapplc

1 hour ago, Michiganball said:

Fair is fair and money is money, A game with the highest regular season tv ratings is not going anywhere and yes it's a long tradition of passing down hatred, Israel and Palestine would be proud.

*rolls eyes*

I don't think it should change. 

1 hour ago, jaws said:

Thanks for your valuable insight. 

As valuable as yours. 

I have come to believe that husker fans will always hate the athletic director. 

I am 50 years old and in my fandom life, only two ADs were not hated by the fan base. They just happened to be also hall of fame football coaches. 

But, even TO wasn't universally liked as an AD. 

Its like fans release all their pent up frustration about there own boss on the AD and think it's part of the fun of being a fan to rip on the AD. 

Some people have a really really wierd sense of what is fun. 

• Plus1 3

I don't think people like to or want to hate the athletic director. His No. 1 priority is the sustained success of the Husker football program.

Many of SE's decisions and comments surrounding football have been questionable and controversial and I believe that's the crux of the issue. If Riley starts to win and win big, most of this other stuff will be irrelevant, in my opinion.