Scott Frost is the next Tom Osborne

jessica0

Scott Frost sneezed a couple weeks ago. You know the result as Hurricane Irma.

Scott Frost taught Jesus to walk on water.

Scott Frost can bend a bar of steel. With his abs.

Scott Frost is actually Seal Team One, Two, Three, Four and Five.  Seal Team Six never mentions Scott Frost's name. Because they're afraid.

• Plus1 6

Scott Frost took me hunting one time.  He shows up in boxers and a cutoff so I asked him where his gear and gun are.  He says, "Pssshh, that's for pansies".  In the back of a truck looking for deer he spots one, he jumps out of the moving truck and jumps on the deers back and rode it for a mile and a half.  Finally he broke one of the antlers off and stabbed the deer to death with it's own antler.  20 pointer.  

I was with Frost in the back of the pickup truck, along with the deer. Frost goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Scott Frost! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's mouth in such a way as to make it say, 'SctFrrst' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

• Plus1 4

I remember one time Frost took his family to Sea World. They were watching Shamu the whale when Frost got splashed. So Frost yells, ‘I’m Scott Frost and no one gets me wet!’ So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu, and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, ‘How do you like it?’ And then damn if Frost didn’t step in there and finish the show.

Did I ever tell you about the time Scott Frost showed up at my daughter’s wedding? You know my daughter, she’s a beautiful girl. Well, Frost shows up and you know he’s a big fella. Well, he’s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He’s got no right to be there, but he’s drunk and he’s Frost. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Frost.  We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I’ve never been loved before.

• Plus1 6

9 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Tom Osborne was a confident man that spoke with confidence, calmness, assertiveness, he had his players attention and they bought in. 

When you watch Scott Frost's pressers, his pregame speeches, etc, you can see a lot of similarities. Coach Frost believes in his system. He has confidence that what he does in practice and game prep will work and his players feed off of it. He has his team bought in already and they are play some amazing football. They are sound. They play hard, They play with passion. They continue to work hard to keep improvement. Every week you can see the improvement in that team. Against Cincinnati the offense scored on every drive and had over 500 yards of offense and they didn't play a 4th quarter. 

I am a strong believer that Scott Frost would bring Nebraska back to it's glory. I'm not saying the will be a run like the 90's, but a contender for the B1G West every year is a realistic thing that Coach Frost can accomplish. 

Coach Frost doesn't recruit just to get elite talent, he recruits players that will fit his scheme. He is a scheme coach. Belichick is a scheme coach. When he gets new talent for his team he looks at what they can do for his team and if they meet a need, not just getting the big name on the market to make a splash on the team. Coach Frost is like that. He recruited a speedy running back that is undersized but when you see him on the football field, there is no way that kid wasn't good enough for an offer from bigger schools. 

Coach Frost leads the nation in scoring per game and he also has one of the biggest point differentials of the season. 

Nebraska would be stupid not to hire Coach Frost at the end of this season. If Nebraska doesn't hire him at the end of the season, there will be other P5 programs that will come calling and that will likely mean he would be gone for forever and winning big at other schools. The time is now to offer Coach Frost the Nebraska job (at season end). 

amen,amen,amen!

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Tom Osborne was a confident man that spoke with confidence, calmness, assertiveness, he had his players attention and they bought in. 

When you watch Scott Frost's pressers, his pregame speeches, etc, you can see a lot of similarities. Coach Frost believes in his system. He has confidence that what he does in practice and game prep will work and his players feed off of it. He has his team bought in already and they are play some amazing football. They are sound. They play hard, They play with passion. They continue to work hard to keep improvement. Every week you can see the improvement in that team. Against Cincinnati the offense scored on every drive and had over 500 yards of offense and they didn't play a 4th quarter. 

I am a strong believer that Scott Frost would bring Nebraska back to it's glory. I'm not saying the will be a run like the 90's, but a contender for the B1G West every year is a realistic thing that Coach Frost can accomplish. 

Coach Frost doesn't recruit just to get elite talent, he recruits players that will fit his scheme. He is a scheme coach. Belichick is a scheme coach. When he gets new talent for his team he looks at what they can do for his team and if they meet a need, not just getting the big name on the market to make a splash on the team. Coach Frost is like that. He recruited a speedy running back that is undersized but when you see him on the football field, there is no way that kid wasn't good enough for an offer from bigger schools. 

Coach Frost leads the nation in scoring per game and he also has one of the biggest point differentials of the season. 

Nebraska would be stupid not to hire Coach Frost at the end of this season. If Nebraska doesn't hire him at the end of the season, there will be other P5 programs that will come calling and that will likely mean he would be gone for forever and winning big at other schools. The time is now to offer Coach Frost the Nebraska job (at season end). 

I agree with this completely. Too bad we can’t go back in time and step on the Eichorst butterfly.

• Plus1 1

I believe Scott Frost is showing signs of being a really good Head Coach.  His approach has been molded by several successful HC's on different levels.  I would just like him to come in and be Scott Frost not the next TO, BD etc...  I know the expectations will be huge, but he needs to do the job his way..

• Plus1 1