Scott Frost is the next Tom Osborne

jessica0

Not a horrible comparison given Frost played for Osborne, Osborne is a mentor, and when Frost invited him down to UCF, Osborne came down and spoke to the team.  Sometimes a life long mentor and friend rubs off on a guy and helps form their personality and how they approach things.  I'm sure Osborne answers the phone if Frost calls for advice.

Win/loss records, national championships, and all those sort of comparisons are silly.  Which is why they OP didn't make them.  If people get bent out of shape because winning the B1G West is too high of an expectation, that's really sad.  It's an easy division.  Maybe we could shoot for finishing 2nd for a couple years in a row.

4 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

If we contact Frost and he isn't interested in leaving UCF this season do we keep Riley around? 

I'm guessing there's a mouse in your pocket who has a lot of pull with the administration because I'm pretty sure I won't have anything to say about it.

I'll be able to tell by how the propo is posturing. So far most of their suggestions suck, but that won't stop them from doing it.

Tanner Lee can throw a football 70 yards, Scott Frost can throw Tanner Lee further than that.

Scott Frost once made a weeping willow laugh.

If opportunity knocks, and Scott Frost is not home, opportunity waits for him.

Mosquitos refuse to bite Scott Frost, purely out of respect.

Scott Frost has inside jokes with complete strangers.

The Hell's Angels walk their motorcycles past Scott Frost's home.

• Plus1 2