Scott Frost is the next Tom Osborne

jessica0

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm getting the feeling that if Frost turns us down, about 34.6% of Husker Nation is going to go into uncontrolled convulsions resulting in lying in the corner in the fetal position sucking their thumbs while crying for Mommy.

Oh, it's going to be a much higher percentage. 

Just now, Isle of View said:

Doubtful.  He developed some severe allergies after overdosing on crow sometime around October of 2007.  

I still remember him trying to make "Chief Thunderfoot" a thing for Sam Koch. 

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm getting the feeling that if Frost turns us down, about 34.6% of Husker Nation is going to go into uncontrolled convulsions resulting in lying in the corner in the fetal position sucking their thumbs while crying for Mommy.

I actually feel like there's a decent chance he does turn us down (if Riley is let go of course). Just a feeling.... Maybe it's the correlation between Nebraska football and Murphy's Law as of late.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I actually feel like there's a decent chance he does turn us down (if Riley is let go of course). Just a feeling.... Maybe it's the correlation between Nebraska football and Murphy's Law as of late.

I would put the odds of Frost coming to Nebraska AT BEST around 50:50 right now.

But....some people are hell bent that he is the only savior for Nebraska football.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I would put the odds of Frost coming to Nebraska AT BEST around 50:50 right now.

But....some people are hell bent that he is the only savior for Nebraska football.

I'm not "hell bent" on him, but I am convinced that he is future superstar in the business, and if Nebraska chooses to pass him up they'll regret it..... Imagine the outrage if we went with another guy and in 5 years Frosty is competing for National Titles in Knoxville, or wherever....

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

The only issue I can see right now, with Frost, would be recruiting.  I think when it comes to recruiting you are do have "it" or you don't.  Recruiting is sales and a great salesmen is rare.  If he is a great salesmen then he checks all the boxes.  

you dont have to be a great salesman if you have a great product.