Racism - It's a real thing.

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

they are just playing a game and we should ignore them rather than give them the satisfaction of being noticed.   at least that is what i am told. 

or....i bet the parents who sent them to school dressed like that are very nice and honorable citizens....and not at all racists in any way, shape, or form.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, commando said:

they are just playing a game and we should ignore them rather than give them the satisfaction of being noticed.   at least that is what i am told. 

or....i bet the parents who sent them to school dressed like that are very nice and honorable citizens....and not at all racists in any way, shape, or form.

I don't think they are playing a game, you really think that?  

• Plus1 1
On 12/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, teachercd said:

Dude, I am old now...and when me and my friends get together or do a road trip for a Husker game we are 21 again.  We polish off a bottle of Wild Turkey in the car on the way to the road game...we punch each other in the arm...we call each other names...we talk about girls we (tried to) bang in college...

I’m 52 and my wife hates it when I get together with my college friends. We always revert back. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, commando said:

Was the white hood and robe ever an innocent game in the last 100 years?

• Fire 2