** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Will they even announce today that there will be some sort of press conference tomorrow? Once they tell us about a press conference that should tell us when it'll be announced Riley is done

They normally inform the media only a couple of hours prior to something like this.    It'll probably be late tomorrow morning so I would think by 10 or 11 am we'll get the word. 

I have no inside information.  I have no uncle who is a booster nor do I have a family member inside Scott Frosts inner circle.  In this case logic prevails.  In Florida, noone really cares about UCF.  Frost wont stay here.  He is leaving.  Logic says where he will end up.  Its almost as given as a natural law.  For Frost to not end up in Lincoln would be against the grain.  The sun doesnt set in the East without superman turning back time.  A ball doesnt roll up a hill unless acted upon by an outside force.  The millennium Falcon makes the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs unless greedo kills Han Solo first.  Bill Moos doesnt hire anyone except Scott Frost unless he wants fans to hang him from a goal post in Lincoln.  If Frost doesn't leave here for Lincoln it's because of a massive breakdown in the physical laws of nature and logic.  Relax and enjoy the holidays.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Edison's Enemy said:

Well, there’s definitely going to be some discrepancies. The tie color, the Nebraska backdrop, the Coke, the old Huskers logo button...

so I’ll say 1.

Ok fair enough.  Change the Coke to Pepsi, where would you be then?