** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

5 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I love that Miss State is ranked ahead of UCF with now 4 losses. Don't get me wrong, if UCF was in the P5, I would definitely want to keep all the G5 out, but at some point the pettiness looks silly. You have to set up some system with at least the appearance of fairness. 

State will get jumped. Take care of business against USF y'all should be top 10

4 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Anyone else rooting for USF today just for closure's sake? 

It'll also be telling if Riley is let go today and a new hire isn't made by model midweek, but would much rather the new guy be N ASAP. 

Not a chance in hell.  I want there to be no regrets in his leaving, knowing that he did everything he could for perfection.  A loss would always leave lingering doubt, or worse, him to want to stay another year and get that undefeated season.   I'll gladly bear the sheer pain and uncertainty for another week.  (Ok, not so gladly)

• Plus1 4
9 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

It’s because State will fall but WSU is 13 and play 17 UW... I imagine if Washington wins big UCF will get jumped. It’s silly but it’s the way the committee works unfortunately.

This year has been tougher than ever for the committee. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out. An undefeated UCF goes NY6 bowling though imo. They won't make the playoffs but they'll be in a big bowl against a top 15 team 

Just now, theknife said:

@Hedley Lamarr said tonight!

He later moved it back to Saturday. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, grandpasknee said:

I am quite curious to see when an announcement is made regarding Riley.  After the game today?  Tomorrow?  Sunday?  I'm pretty ashamed as a fan to say that I'm more interested in the changes (firing  / hiring) than I am about today's game.

I think it would be terrible if it were today.  Today is senior day and should be about the guys who chose to dedicate their 4-5 years of elgibility in Lincoln.  Today is their party.

• Plus1 5