** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

37 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

I was thinking about how fun that 2008 season was.  Bo was new, so many ups and downs because we didnt know what was going to happen.  If its true about davidson i will miss him on the radio.  I truly hope that this next season will be just as fun.  For your entertainment.

This was one of the 5 or 6 games I've been to. I will never forget the entire stadium was bouncing up and down you couldn't hear anything!

• Plus1 3
57 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

I was thinking about how fun that 2008 season was.  Bo was new, so many ups and downs because we didnt know what was going to happen.  If its true about davidson i will miss him on the radio.  I truly hope that this next season will be just as fun.  For your entertainment.

That was the most amazing kick I've ever seen! But the radio call makes me kind of sad hearing Adrian Fiala again.  I always enjoyed him on the radio and on Big Red Wrap Up. He was such a nice guy.  

57 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

That was the most amazing kick I've ever seen! But the radio call makes me kind of sad hearing Adrian Fiala again.  I always enjoyed him on the radio and on Big Red Wrap Up. He was such a nice guy.  

The kick was great, and Suh's interception and swatting of the Colorado QB on their ensuing possession was awesome.

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The kick was great, and Suh's interception and swatting of the Colorado QB on their ensuing possession was awesome.

Let's not forget that said QB was their head coach's son! :)

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, MacNCheeze said:

I'll see your Matt Davison's reaction to Alex Henery's kick and raise you Matt Davison's reaction to Kellogg & Westerkamp's Hail Mary!

Edited by Toe
  • Plus1 3
47 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I don't understand why the Vols aren't targeting Leach. 

Because they have Steve Pederson Jr. as their AD. From what I heard all over the sports world today is they messed up letting go of Schiano and the allegations hold no weight. No right minded coach is going to want to go there now, definitely going to settle now.... it’s going to be a huge stretch. 

Enough of that garbage, who we thinking of on Scott’s staff. I heard some interesting things today, especially in regards to a couple defensive spots today.

Edited by bisonwiches
Forgot how to spell that slime ball Steve’s last name, should’ve put dildo