** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

That media guy in Knoxville that has been spot on the last money for everything related to Butch is saying that if Butch/TN make a bowl game he is likely back next year but will need to make staff changes (aka new coaches on offense).  TN sits at 4 wins and has Missouri, LSU, and Vandy left on the schedule. I could see them winning two of those games. If they beat Missouri I bet they get the 6th win. 

2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Norvell is the leader

Dooley stared this past week that he was the leader of the UF staff and he is correct. My guess this happens by Dec 1st. 

One of the posters on that forum stated the following and it makes me think the fans there are nervous that IF the NU job comes open he will come here.  I hope their admin thinks this and start to look the other way:

There are more question marks on Norvell than Frost, but he is certainly promising. With an equally exciting offense. It's only that Frost has rebuilt a program which Norvell has not needed to.

But I get the feeling that our administration believe Frost wants the Nebraska job more.

Something that has been on my mind recently.

During the end of both the Callahan and Bo tenures, there were various large donors making statements in the press.

These people have been very very quiet during this.  I find that very interesting.  Typically, that would tell me they know what is going on and are OK with what is happening behind the scenes.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

During the end of both the Callahan and Bo tenures, there were various large donors making statements in the press.

These people have been very very quiet during this.  I find that very interesting.  Typically, that would tell me they know what is going on and are OK with what is happening behind the scenes.

Hmmm, That is interesting.  It makes sense too, if they are okay with what is going on they wouldn't be yapping to the press.

With that said, are any of the big donors "Riley guys"?  I don't know.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'd agree, they have faith that the new people in charge will actually do something about it. No faith in Pederson for obvious reasons and Eichorst waited a year longer than he should have. The boosters maybe don't feel like they need to do the full court press because they know he is already gone.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No need for them to go to the press this time. I know there was a meeting after the Northwestern game where they talked about the type of offense that Scott Frost would run at Nebraska and other topics that the poster would not provide for privacy reasons (promised not to leak it to the boards). How often they have had those meetings I have no clue and I'm not going to ask. 

Heck, the leadership took charge this time around without the boosters having to force it publically. 

18 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

No need for them to go to the press this time. I know there was a meeting after the Northwestern game where they talked about the type of offense that Scott Frost would run at Nebraska and other topics that the poster would not provide for privacy reasons (promised not to leak it to the boards). How often they have had those meetings I have no clue and I'm not going to ask. 

Heck, the leadership took charge this time around without the boosters having to force it publically. 

Hi Jessica,

Do you work for the University?  In several of your post you share that ‘you know’, not that you think or it’s your opinion, but that ‘you know’. I’m just curious how you know these things?  If you are in a position where you can’t explain how you know I can certainly respect that. I’m just curious.