** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

My bad guys - "Wasn't a big fan of that coaching staff. I wasn't given the best opportunity I could have been given my senior year due to the coaching staff being more interested in younger players and that isn't how veteran players should be treated. Wish the best to Riley in the future. GBR"

• Plus1 2

So so far no real heart break heard from the players about this decision. I am sure Moos was professional and his explanation made sense when he spoke to the players about the decision, along with the obvious lack of winning, and to me it seems these players are ok with the decision and looking forward to the future.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

So so far no real heart break heard from the players about this decision. I am sure Moos was professional and his explanation made sense when he spoke to the players about the decision, along with the obvious lack of winning, and to me it seems these players are ok with the decision and looking forward to the future.

Well when you treat them like people, they are a little more receptive.

I'd just like to take this time to point out that Huskerboard troll JessicaO , Jessicajr, or Jessicawhatever insisted that her/his sources were sure that Chip Kelly had signed with Florida and it would be announced on Sunday.

Turns out Chip Kelly will be the new coach for UCLA. Also Del Conte is NOT our AD.

Good luck and happy trails to Coach Riley and his staff. Thank you for your service.

Edited by Hayseed
  • Plus1 2