** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Watching that quick clip of Riley, he's nothing but a great guy and a true professional. He's obviously not a very good football coach and needs to go, but I have a lot of respect for the guy for how he's acting. He was/is a great face for the program, no one can deny that. 

We've heard nothing from Moos and while my knee jerk reaction is to freak out I also have a ton of faith in him right now. Why? Because there have been zero rumors around the Nebraska job besides Frost, whether we created that as fans or whether that came out some other way is the question. He seems super calm and calculated and that's a good thing. Good decisions usually aren't based on emotions, you've got to think them out, look at the cause and effect aspect of things and make your decision that way. Probably why I haven't told my wife about my girlfriend.................j/k. :lol:

I have no doubt Moos has been working on this for several weeks now. I don't care that Arkansas fired their coach, UCLA fired their coach, aTm has fired their coach, Florida has fired their coach, Tennessee has fired their coach. He's been talking to our new coach for weeks now working out all of the details so it's a smooth transition without much delay between Riley being fired and the new coach being announced.

At least this is what I'm thinking to keep myself chill right now........... :lol: 

• Plus1 7
28 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

You peoples are quite silly.  Stalking Memorial Stadium already?

As to more respect to Riley for driving a Prius:  Seriously?   Not that it matters, but I'd give him double thumbs up, and a Corvette wave, if he was driving a red Corvette.  (like me  :D )  

It should be required for Nebraska coached to drive heady duty trucks.