** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

18 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

I can imagine the idea of moving with a brand new baby wouldn't be ideal and she probably isn't a huge fan of cold weather since she's from AZ. However, I imagine she'd be supportive of SF's coaching goals and desires. I know my better half would tag along if she knew my dream job required us to move.

Especially if your dream job was going to pay $4-6 Million a year.  "Honey, I know it is cold, but we'll get you a top of the line 4wheel drive SUV, heated garage, snow removal service and anything else you need to be comfortable.  And, oh, by the way...I keep this gig for 10 year and we retire anywhere you want"

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, grandpasknee said:

Especially if your dream job was going to pay $4-6 Million a year.  "Honey, I know it is cold, but we'll get you a top of the line 4wheel drive SUV, heated garage, snow removal service and anything else you need to be comfortable.  And, oh, by the way...I keep this gig for 10 year and we retire anywhere you want"

10? I was hoping for 20+! Lol

15 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

She would say not worth it, i know because i just asked her.  Frankly were fighting now because i called her an idiot, i barely make 43k a year with 5 people to support so yea money isnt flowing out of my ass.  I told her the next time she complains about money i said well you said only family mattered so fire up the ramen.

Harsh...but funny!

2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

25 years...

• Plus1 1