Assistants-who do we want?

I honestly wanted both Williams back because of the amount of talent they can bring in. The WRs were a bright spot this year. Donte has a history of being a damn good DB coach. I honestly think Diaco and his scheme made our defense look very very bad. Not to mention the amount of hate between Donte and Diaco. 

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, brophog said:

I don't know, just because we stunk doesn't mean everyone stunk, just like them going undefeated doesn't mean they're all keepers.

There is something to be said about chemistry though. These guys just finished 12-0 together. Frost has zero reason to get rid of any of them, their entire staff should have a standing offer to join him at Nebraska.

• Plus1 5

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I honestly wanted both Williams back because of the amount of talent they can bring in. The WRs were a bright spot this year. Donte has a history of being a damn good DB coach. I honestly think Diaco and his scheme made our defense look very very bad. Not to mention the amount of hate between Donte and Diaco. 

Yeah It would be interesting to see what Donte could do with a DC that let him play more aggressive