Mavric

ILB Garrett Snodgrass [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Garrett Snodgrass

Hometown: York, Nebraska

School: York

Position: Athlete, Tight End, Quarterback, Wide Receiver, Linebacker

Height: 6-3

Weight: 216

40 Time: 4.80

Offers: Nebraska

Visits: 3/31/18 - Junior Day; 9/15/18 vs. Troy; 9/29/18 vs. Purdue; 10/27/18 vs. Bethune-Cookman; 12/1/18

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #675 Overall; #57 ATH; .8627; :star:star:star 

Rivals: #53 ATH; :star:star:star 
247: #57 ATH; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

• Plus1 1

Put on a show yesterday! Definitely a must get now. The attention on this kid is going to ramp up now and good on Riley to get an offer out early even though his time is probably ending.

On 11/19/2017 at 0:27 AM, HuskermanMike said:

A good player to watch as we get closer to this cycle is Garrett Snodgrass of York. Do it all player who is a tremendous athlete and can run well. Need to get him a scholly or at minimum a preferred walk on asap as he will be on other schools radar. I believe he plays in the state championship game on Monday and should be fun to watch. 

Yay, this kid really deserved an offer from Nebraska. Do not care what his rating is, but I assume he will go to camps and show well at them. He made his team better when he was on the field and I would expect a commitment fairly soon. 

He was a man amongst boys last night.  Absolute beast.  Great offer imo.

• Plus1 1

On 11/21/2017 at 11:19 AM, Red Five said:

His name screams linebacker to me

Clouse thinks he will start out at TE.

Nebraska:

• Mavric

• Cdog923

• GSG

ColoradoHusk

• famoustitles

• epocSoN

• seaofred92

• HuskermanMike

• Husker NoNo

• Redux

• Warrior10

• The Murphinator

• Young Grand Island Husker

• Wunderkind

• Football Guy Bob

• SkerLover95

• Roll Skers

• Roger Dorn

Edited by seaofred92
  • Plus1 1

Jesus. I feel hella old. I remember when he was born and his dad (our science teacher) wrote his name on the board. His mom was my track coach too.

If Garrett ends up a Husker legend, you can be damn sure my grandkids will hear “I ever tell you how Garrett Snodgrass’ mom called me the Broganator? Oh, I did, you say? Well, let me tell you about it again!”

8 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

He looks like a 4 star talent to me. I think the .85 is a little low

Hopefully he will get reevaluated. It will also be interesting to see if he hits the camp circuit to some degree this summer. That's where you can really raise your stock. 

Previous staff was recruiting him as an H-Back but he hasn't really talked with the new staff about where he'd play.  They have told him they'll keep evaluating and work with him on where he'd fit best.  Haven't even really talked about whether it will be offense or defense yet.

This guy ran an electronic 40 at our Friday night lights camp last year...4.78

He also had a 33 inch vertical at the same camp.  I think he's going to be a beast for us later down the road.

• Plus1 1

If there pick he set on the Skutt kids this morning is an indication of what he does on the football field, were in good shape. :lol:

Thanks for sharing this, but is this an odd video for Huskers Online? Yes, he is a Nebraska commit but York was upset (at home) in this game 20-13. While Snodgrass accounted for 201 of York's 258 total yards (Rushing 28-95-2 TDs, Passing 9 of 20 for 126 yds and one INT) the INT by Snodgrass sealed the win for McCook. Not sure that this is a performance to highlight. Plays both sides of the ball, so clearly an athlete.

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

Thanks for sharing this, but is this an odd video for Huskers Online? Yes, he is a Nebraska commit but York was upset (at home) in this game 20-13. While Snodgrass accounted for 201 of York's 258 total yards (Rushing 28-95-2 TDs, Passing 9 of 20 for 126 yds and one INT) the INT by Snodgrass sealed the win for McCook. Not sure that this is a performance to highlight. Plays both sides of the ball, so clearly an athlete.

I am sure lots of great players play on teams that dont win every game. He cant control the other 21 players on offense and defense. He did as much as he could being 1 guy. I think the video was just to show even though his team lost he shined individually. 

• Plus1 1

I think 200 yards of offense is a pretty good highlight regardless of the outcome of the game.

They rotate around to which games they go to and get video when they're there.  Obviously that was one of the biggest games in Class B this week so that's why they were there.

My boss said York played stupid on offense.  A majority of the plays called were "Snodgrass left or Snodgrass right".  He said after the first quarter,  McCook had it stopped pretty regularly.  

7 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

My boss said York played stupid on offense.  A majority of the plays called were "Snodgrass left or Snodgrass right".  He said after the first quarter,  McCook had it stopped pretty regularly.  

Good thing we are recruiting snodgrass and not the Offensive Coordinator. 

• Plus1 2