Russia

Just fire people like Tulsi, Tucker, Trump into the sun and be done with it. Ex-communicate them. Stop treating them as serious people and pretending they're making serious, thoughtful arguments that are totally free of underlying ulterior motives... because they're not. This doesn't have to be a partisan thing. They span the whole political spectrum from far-right to anti-establishment left AND right.

Forget the letters by their names. You can see the human devastation tearing through innocent civilians causing untold scores of deaths and leveling entire cities and towns with your own eyes. And all these assclowns are carrying water for the guy who is orchestrating that.

Tune them out. See them for what they are. They're scumbags clinging to power or notoriety or whatever ill-gotten financial gain they're getting for pushing this crap.

Let's collectively repudiate them and turn our attention to serious people who have spines and souls.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Russia put a ban on fertilizer exports at least a month before the attacks. They did this specifically to spite the US as we are coming into planting season. I've mentioned this a few times now. It was pre-emptive and not a result of sanctions. 

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Talk about treason.  Aiding the enemy as a propogandist is what Carlson seems to do best.  I wonder how all that works with the Trumpian "MAGA" talk. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/03/exclusive-kremlin-putin-russia-ukraine-war-memo-tucker-carlson-fox/

Summary article: 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/leaked-memo-from-russian-government-reportedly-instructs-media-to-promote-fox-news-tucker-carlson/

Wonder how much they pay Tucker per video??

• Plus1 2
54 minutes ago, nic said:

This is true. I do not believe her comments are treasonous, but if used by Russia to justify using chemical weapons that is obviously bad.  Since the US is not currently at war with Russia I do not think this is aiding the enemy either. That said, giving Russia anything they can use in their propaganda at this point is stupid and a bad look for whoever does it. If it’s malicious and not just stupidity, even worse. 

We also need the media to be watchdogs of our government and hold them accountable. Unfortunately we have cheerleaders and apologists for one side or the other. Since many here’s are up in arms about Tucker, I watched a video of his show for the first time in forever. He certainly seems to have gone down the anti-government conspiracy theory path. If you have proof share it. Throwing out theories to a partisan crowd is going to be harmful.

My other frustration is watching the politicians and their willingness to play politics and be partisan during times they shouldn’t. It always goes back to Ram Emanuel’s comments for me…..never waste a good crisis…

Ironically, she came out with this line of bulls#!t, on the same day the report from the our Intelligence stated that Putin would be spreading this information and to prepare for a false flag. - I cannot chalk this up to coincidence. Just like Trump asking the Russians to release Hilary's e-mails. And guess what, they did. Woah. Like, what a coincidence right???

• Plus1 1
52 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Ironically, she came out with this line of bulls#!t, on the same day the report from the our Intelligence stated that Putin would be spreading this information and to prepare for a false flag. - I cannot chalk this up to coincidence. Just like Trump asking the Russians to release Hilary's e-mails. And guess what, they did. Woah. Like, what a coincidence right???

Maybe. The truth seems to be somewhere in the middle with today's reporting. Was Ukraine developing BIO weapons. I doubt it. Will Putin use whatever he can to escalate the war. Yup. If you look at the Wuhan lab leak theory, it was  reported as false and xenophobic by the left media and practically a given by the right media in 2020. A year later the left was retracting stories and at least admitting it was possible. we all learned about gain of function research.  We still don't know the truth, and it hasn't ened up on either end of the reporting in 2020. Heck, we thought Iraq had WMDs too. Can we completely trust the Feds? Some do, but only based on which party is in charge. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Russia put a ban on fertilizer exports at least a month before the attacks. They did this specifically to spite the US as we are coming into planting season. I've mentioned this a few times now. It was pre-emptive and not a result of sanctions. 

Wonder how much they pay Tucker per video??

Most of you could benefit from watching a full episode of Tucker.  At least you would find out that he doesn't say anything that you think he says. 

9 hours ago, funhusker said:

And he has the brass to call out “experts”.

How some people don’t realize they are pathetic is scary…

These folks are everywhere.

You won't find it in the casebook, it's just a hypothetical. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I didn't know that.   I guess they started the sanctions game first

28 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Most of you could benefit from watching a full episode of Tucker.  At least you would find out that he doesn't say anything that you think he says. 

i know that Russian tv, chi-com tv, and you believe tucker.   

• Plus1 3
26 minutes ago, commando said:

i know that Russian tv, chi-com tv, and you believe tucker.   

Yes- OK, he did not say he was pulling for Putin over Ukraine- right. He also stands so firmly against the Russian invasion, that they quote him on Russian State Media to enrage the masses and stoke the fires of war similar to the Husker's posting an opposing team's dig in the locker room for motivation. 

Did I get this right? I think that's how you interpret things in your backward bizzaro world. 

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, nic said:

Wasn’t Gabbard a Dem candidate for President? Maybe she is secretly a Russian spy.

meanwhile Russia is bombing evacuation trains.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-deadly-strike-refugee-train-ukraine-war-kramatorsk-lviv-1687523

And Musk is challenging Putin to fight for Ukraine 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/elon-musk-putin-single-combat-ukraine-russia-responds-little-devil

I thought I’ve made it pretty clear I don’t care what the letter by their name is. 

A lot of people here don’t. 

• Haha 1