Russia

Eh, the straight up facts about Hunter Biden are definitely unseemly. No need to pretend otherwise.

But compare the actions, context and stakes of the n'er do well son of the then Vice-President to Actual President Donald Trump doing real-world s#!t, and Hunter fades quickly to irrelevance. 

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

More from Agent Gabbard.  

And for those counting Ukraine is in Europe not Asia :facepalm:

What the f#&% are they even trying to say here? Especially the host, claiming you're not allowed to express any reservation of launching into a land war in Asia? Did I miss the deep state democrat state media narrative that they want to put boots on the ground? 

10 hours ago, Scarlet said:

This is a great thread with sub threads within explaining what was up with that 40 mile convoy and why it wasn't attacked immediately.  

It also brings up the question of whether our intelligence services saw this playing out and if that factored into the decision not to escalate on our side.  Why goad Putin into lobbing some nukes if you don't need to?  He may still do so but why give him the cover to justify it?  

Wow Twitter is the worst format for trying to write an entire article in small tweets.  Even worse than clicking more 50 times on FB. 

I'm afraid that Occam's Razor cuts against the theory.  Even if he's right, Russia can try the alleged alternate supply route at any time. 

9 hours ago, knapplc said:

As if we needed any better proof that the Hunter Biden/Ukraine nonsense was always Russian propaganda. This is a stunning self-own by Putin. Kinda speaks to where his head is at, I think.

Funny thing is, I doubt this will deter anyone in America from their "Hunter's laptop" obsession. Sigh.

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well the IC’s disagreed with what you just said.  Unless we aren’t supposed to believe them. 

I don't believe that Knappic actually thinks that it was someone other than 'Hunter' Biden's laptop.  If you read the tip-toe non-denial, they never really said it wasn't his own laptop.  It was big tech suppressing news that embarrassed their preferred candidate. 

• Plus1 3
16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow…..the senate actually did two things yesterday by unanimous vote.  

this one has to piss off Trump and Tucker. 

Does labeling him a war criminal open the door for more involvement?  It just seems pointless unless it will be used to justify something else…

• Plus1 2
42 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Does labeling him a war criminal open the door for more involvement?  It just seems pointless unless it will be used to justify something else…

They needed to differentiate Putin from far right congress members somehow. I guess they view “war criminal” worse than country undermining treasonous bastards?

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've wondered why can't the farmers drive these tanks instead of towing them?  Maybe the Russians took the keys?

I'm guessing the ones left were either unoperational or ran out of gas. Also, it's probably dangerous to be out driving a Russian tank in Ukraine right now.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

What the f#&% are they even trying to say here? Especially the host, claiming you're not allowed to express any reservation of launching into a land war in Asia? Did I miss the deep state democrat state media narrative that they want to put boots on the ground? 

It's pure victimhood from the side the cries about people claiming to be victims.

Nobody is preventing these people from saying the things they say.  But, like anything, you're free to say it......but don't cry about pushback when what you say is bad.

• Plus1 1

Sad thing is now the mouth breathers in the Cult of Trump will actually believe an ex KGB officer who's killed countless political rivals, used chemical weapons in Syria, flattened Aleppo and Grozny in a reign of terror targeting civilians was up until recently a great guy and "friend".  It couldn't be that Trump identified with Putin and now that the political winds have changed, Trump is trying to rewrite history and his man crush on Vlad.

• Plus1 1