WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

110 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think the debate of whether or not wandale got paid or not will be easy to determine over the next month. If we continue to pursue him and recruit him then I would guess frost did not get a call from a handler. If he stop cold turkey recruiting him I have to think it’s true. 

Fair? 

Lol no. The bridge has been burned at this point. Time to move on. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Wasn't there a RB in the pelini era that transferred to Kentucky?  Dont know why I just thought about that 

Vince Marrow was a GA on Bo's staff years ago and waited 2 years for an opening and when none came he took a job at Kentucky. He is pretty well known for his "recruiting prowess".  There are 27 Ohio kids playing for UK and many of them are starters. Vince has recruited most of them.  

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

That makes no sense. Why is the bridge burned? We continue to recruit kids after they commit elsewhere every year. The only reason you wouldn’t is if they show some character flaw 

The bridge is burned because he said he was committed to us yesterday, and picked a different school. It is time to move on to the next prospect. Frost wants players that are all in on Nebraska and are not wavering. He will find someone who sees where this program is going and thrive in this offense.

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Vince Marrow was a GA on Bo's staff years ago and waited 2 years for an opening and when none came he took a job at Kentucky. He is pretty well known for his "recruiting prowess".  There are 27 Ohio kids playing for UK and many of them are starters. Vince has recruited most of them.  

I mean, it's literally on the border and pretty fertile recruiting ground.

13 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

That makes no sense. Why is the bridge burned? We continue to recruit kids after they commit elsewhere every year. The only reason you wouldn’t is if they show some character flaw 

Obviously there was some falling out in the last 12 hours. Add to that the moron Husker fans on Twitter bashing the kid and stating he got paid. He posted this:

lol why would he ever want to come here after today? Bridge is burned and we will find someone else. Best of luck to him. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Wan'Dale Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic