Morning Practices

I have seen nothing yet from Frost and Co that doesnt make sense.  He appears to have a proven method and a defined manner in which to accomplish his mission.  Every change or decision seems to be based on a specific purpose.  I also like that he shares much of the philosophy/changes with the media and fans....

3 minutes ago, zoogs said:

Slightly Different Thing Is Revolutionary, New, and Will Change Everything.

I''ll take a slightly different point of view on things and willing to change things up over a guy who's done the exact same thing for nearly 30 years and is resistant to change, while producing average results at the same time.

Edited by ColoradoHusk
  • Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I''ll take a slightly different point of view on things and willing to change things up over a guy who's done the exact same thing for nearly 30 years and is resistant to change, while producing average results at the same time.

Yeah but some people would've kept Riley and let him drive the program further into obscurity (if that was even possible). At this point, for me, almost any change has to be good news cuz what we were doing sure wasn't getting the job done.

The definition of insanity; doing the same thing (for 30 years) and expecting different results.

5 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

You and your logic have no place here..... #RILEY4LYFE

I actually still heard someone in gas station the other day talking about how Riley just needed 1 more year with the team, and should still be the coach.   People love misery, swear to god. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, KingBlank said:

I actually still heard someone in gas station the other day talking about how Riley just needed 1 more year with the team, and should still be the coach.   People love misery, swear to god. 

Can you imagine one more year with Riley considering last years results, and this coming seasons schedule ? 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Comfortably Numb said:

Yeah but some people would've kept Riley and let him drive the program further into obscurity (if that was even possible). At this point, for me, almost any change has to be good news cuz what we were doing sure wasn't getting the job done.

The definition of insanity; doing the same thing (for 30 years) and expecting different results.

There's always those "hangers on", despite epically failing the eye test for 3 years.

• Plus1 1