Michigan game time

np_husker

I personally love the 11a kickoffs if I'm not going to the game as it allows me to get stuff done after the game (full disclosure I wake up super early regardless for work during the week and soccer watching purposes on the weekend).  Have to think the crowd won't be fully lubricated for the early start either.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

I personally love the 11a kickoffs if I'm not going to the game as it allows me to get stuff done after the game (full disclosure I wake up super early regardless for work during the week and soccer watching purposes on the weekend).  Have to think the crowd won't be fully lubricated for the early start either.

I agree with this (except for watching soccer). I like earlier games as well. As far as playing on the road, a night game in hostile environment is a tough draw. I would think that having the earlier game might improve our odds.

• Plus1 1

I'm all for the 11am games.  I'm up early and it sucks waiting all day, even 2:30pm kickoffs :lol: 

Like someone mentioned above, the home crowd might not be full throttle until 2nd quarter. 

Plus I like that our team practices in the morning.  Should be a better showing than those dreaded 11AM kickoffs in years past.  I think it kind of favors the away team/road dog a bit.  Early on.

3 minutes ago, admo said:

Plus I like that our team practices in the morning.  Should be a better showing than those dreaded 11AM kickoffs in years past.

This is something I've thought about with the 7pm games, although it might just be because I'm old. I feel like if I got up at 4 or 5am every morning, I would be tired as hell by the 4th quarter of a 7pm game. I s'pose the fact they're 18-23 year olds with a lot of adrenaline during the game probably makes it a non issue.

• Fire 1
13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This is something I've thought about with the 7pm games, although it might just be because I'm old. I feel like if I got up at 4 or 5am every morning, I would be tired as hell by the 4th quarter of a 7pm game.

I told you that I could get you those amphetamines, Moiraine...