Tyjon Lindsey No Longer a Husker

7 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I wonder if there was more to it than just development.  Perhaps this is where a buy in issue was festering

He doesn't want to play duck receiver. It's why he flipped from Ohio State. If someone switched an end to LB or a corner to safety and they weren't feeling it, would be normal for them to go. Same type of thing here. 

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, but sees itself as a primary receiver...not a duck

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I wonder if there was more to it than just development.  Perhaps this is where a buy in issue was festering

I don’t think buy in was a factor here. 

Remember he was a guy busting his ass off to the point of rhabdo to show out for this new staff. 

I think it’s important we remember that before we make him a scapegoat of an era being blamed for everything 

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 3
15 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

s#!t like this drives me nuts. This was a kid that everyone in the country wanted. Because we couldn't develop him with either staff he played under isn't necessarily his fault and for fans to have a "f#&% him good riddance" attitude is ignorant. Losing talent like him is never a positive.

Hey, they’re either part of the solution or they’re part of the problem. Can’t say I saw any evidence of him being part of the solution but please do go on about how this was somehow a failure of Frost and Co. Inquiring minds want to know.

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

I don’t think buy in was a factor here. 

Remember he was a guy busting his ass off to the point of rhabdo to show out for this new staff. 

I think it’s important we remember that before we make him a scapegoat of an era being blamed for everything 

Or he was so out of shape that he couldn't handle the reduced workout.

I don't know.  But you don't either.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 3
  • Mavric changed the title to Tyjon Lindsey No Longer a Husker