*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

Farniok and Foster aren't playing well in this game but our offense is actually improving.

But our defense is seriously terrible. Miller, Bootle, Aaron Wiliams, and Barry are serviceable guys. The rest of this roster is just not good. Going to have to graduate some guys and just start fresh.

Boy I bet that half time speech will be a real stunner

"Well, you're only down 17 at the half instead of down 17 within the first 5 minutes......so good job I guess.  Our best QB is beyond indecisive so everyone be ready for a turnover.  None of you still seem to grasp the concept of penalties.  I couldn't be more miserable right now.  Do whatever you want, I don't even care at this point. "

3 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Yup, and hopefully we get a good haul. Going 1-11 isn't gonna look good on the recruiting trail, I'd wager. 

That’s what worries me the most. I have faith in Frost to turn this around in the long run. But he needs recruits to do it and selling them to come here will be tough.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes this team is regressing and it appears this staff is clueless on how to fix it. 

You can blame a lot on talent, but coaching has to factor in.  The only reason the staff is getting raked over the coals is because it’s Frost.  I get it.  I’ll be the first to say patience.  Trust the process, but game 5, I see no process. What is it?  I’m all N, but damn....Bell sits and quits and we rush 1 time. WTF IS that?

• Fire 1

The play calling on both of our last two drives was awesome though. Spielman, Morgan, Ozigbo, and Martinez have as much heart as any player to ever wear the red 'N.'

Washington will be a super star.

But it just doesn't quite take the edge off of how painful this season is.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Game 5 and no improvement. None.  ST horrific.  Penalties.  

Thats what worries me.  No improvement. At all. Actually worse since CU IMHO.  

We're probably not going to see aot of improvement from those on our roster who just aren't good football players.

We can't just put 2nd stringers in.....Wisconsin will destroy them.

Breathe my man.  Schematically, there are some real bright spots.

We have a major talent issue.  You can send Mile Riley a thank you note for that.

• Plus1 3