*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, lo country said:

Honest question. When Bo moved to the B1G, he underestimated how it was to play in this conference.  It’s only game 5, but is it possible this staff underestimated or didn’t truly understand this conference.  Just trying to find some sunshine instead of we are talentless....

Good God man.......

1 minute ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

You know - the 1st quarter and about mid way through the 2nd quarter looked pretty good. 

Wisconsin was having to earn their yardage, which they were, because they're a better team. But nothing was easy. The problem was that the offense couldn't stay on the field and the defense tired out. Add in one Lamar Jackson and you have a few big plays through the air, then a TD to Wisconsin. 

Next offensive drive was good until Foster and Farniok managed to take us back with 25 yards worth of penalties. 

I'm getting sick and tired of Foster. He's had a big penalty in the last two games that has absolutely DERAILED a drive. 

Said the same to the wife about Foster.  And a captain.  

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am not saying all star ranking are accurate, but I also dont think you can simply say a lack of talent is why we continue to lose and commit multiple mistakes in games.  Blaming talent alone is a cop out for not wanting to hold the staff accountable to.

So please tell me....

What exactly does holding the staff accountable for this look like?

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

True, we spent almost a quarter of the game with s#!tty play calling and Martinez still doesn’t know when to throw the ball out of bounds.

Not throwing out of bounds is QB 101.  We can’t even get that right.  That’s worrisome 

Just now, Redux said:

Hey look....AJ Bush won a game for Illinois.  Must be nice....

Dude looked good doing it.  Bigger with track speed

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Frost also can't expect to recruit 2 and 3-stars and coach them up the way he did at UCF and win consistently in this conference. If you want to compete with the Ohio States and Wisconsins and Michigans, you've gotta get majority 4-star guys, and that's not happening.

Um...wouldn't that net you a Top 25 class? I don't think Wisky gets those...

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Said the same to the wife about Foster.  And a captain.  

The guy is up in the post game press conference talking about accountability. Well, okay Jerald, how about you take some accountability for those drive killing penalties. 

Maybe the offense could give some momentum to the defense if it could, I don't know, score.