Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Back in the day when we though qualifying for the Conference Championship Game and being named Conference Offensive Player of the Year was underachieving.....

I badly wanted to post the "YOLO ****wads!" picture, but didn't want the warning points. 

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m getting so tired of this kind of thought from the OWH.  If Moos fires Miles and hasn’t contacted potential candidates, he’s not doing his job. 

Are they creighton fans? Last I checked an NCAA infraction investigation is a bad look. 

Im sure all creighton fans would love miles to stay. Hoiberg might be a little threatening 

• Plus1 3
40 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Are they creighton fans? Last I checked an NCAA infraction investigation is a bad look. 

Im sure all creighton fans would love miles to stay. Hoiberg might be a little threatening 

Actually the Creighton fans I know want Nebraska to land a good coach and raise level of competition. As unrealistic as it is, it would be cool if we got to the level of Duke/NC for instate rivalries. I think both fan bases can agree on that.

42 minutes ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

Actually the Creighton fans I know want Nebraska to land a good coach and raise level of competition. As unrealistic as it is, it would be cool if we got to the level of Duke/NC for instate rivalries. I think both fan bases can agree on that.

I get what you mean but we could never get to that level of a rivalry. 

The fact that Seth Davis is trying to throw shade at Moos is laughable IMO as well. This is a BUSINESS! Athetlics and Students. Business. Fools think otherwise. 

• Plus1 2
46 minutes ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

I get what your saying. But at their core do you think Creighton fans would prefer to keep Miles and win 6 out of 7 years? Or only win 3 possibly? Or have the tide turn and lose 6 of 7? 

My guess is they would love to continue to own NU.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m getting so tired of this kind of thought from the OWH.  If Moos fires Miles and hasn’t contacted potential candidates, he’s not doing his job. 

Classic millennial thinking here. Everything is about what "feels" right, not what reality is. Yuge difference. 

• Plus1 1

No one "REALLY" thinks this is a bad look.  s#!t...how many of us have looked for other jobs on the older inter-web while at work?  100%?

This is the real world and this is how things work.

The dorky OWH just had gave big congrats to Mitch Sherman who left ESPN for The Atlantic...they praised him for it all the OWH writers tweeted how great it was...but wait...

Mitch took that job at the Atlantic WHILE still working for ESPN???  How could that happen?  I mean...that means that Mitch discussed a new job while still having a job...that means the Atlantic contacted Mitch while he was with ESPN!  THE SHAME!!!!

f#&% those guys.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Mavric changed the title to Fred Hoiberg To Be Named Next Nebraska Coach