***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

knapplc

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

I'd prefer if Frost simply said we are out coached in every phase and that's on me.  After the season, I'm going to the drawing board and re-evaluate our scheme and methodology.  Kids deserve better than this.  The fans and universoty deserve batter than this..

Except it ain't true regarding scheme.

• Haha 1

This may have been said, but maybe having no No Washington and Wandale for a game was okay for this team. They now know they have other options they can use without just relying on one or two guys. We have a running back, we have good tight ends, and receivers are okay. There's a long ways to go and this isn't our season, but I feel a shade better about the direction. Young guys on defense getting a good education in big 10 football today is okay by me too. Learn now.

1 minute ago, LumberJackSker said:

It doesn't take freak athletes to play fundamentally sound football. 

It takes brains. Which I am not sure our linebackers have. Its football not a cross examination of a hostile witness. I am 100% positive chins knows what gap our LB's should be hitting, but our players just cannot do it.

• Haha 1