The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

29 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Who’s crazy in this thread? You’re the only person who’s mentioned him getting fired.

Everyone with half a brain would be staying home now if they have flu-like symptoms. Nothing’s crazy about that statement. 

You think that 100% people that have "half a brain" stay home from work when they are sick?

3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I wonder how long they would have done the "no fans" approach, had none of the players tested positive.

Just now, teachercd said:

You think that 100% people that have "half a brain" stay home from work when they are sick?

I definitely went to work sick today. Had two employees out sick, someone had to go in.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I feel like you only need to have 10% of a brain to realize I was talking about going into work today with flu-like (possible coronavirus) symptoms. And not talking about going into work while sick on some random day with random symptoms. If your boss says you absolutely have to, that's a different story, but then f#&% the company you work for. They are idiots if they're doing that.

• Plus1 2

Trump's former Homeland Security & Counterterrorism Advisor:

For perspective, two weeks ago, Trump was calling this a Democratic hoax, bragging about the numbers only being 15 because of him, and promised it would soon be zero. 

• Plus1 5
7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I feel like you only need to have 10% of a brain to realize I was talking about going into work today with flu-like (possible coronavirus) symptoms. And not talking about going into work while sick on some random day with random symptoms. If your boss says you absolutely have to, that's a different story, but then f#&% the company you work for. They are idiots if they're doing that.

So you think Fred should have "stayed home", right?