The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

The s#!t flinging at the national level turns people off, despite whose right and whose wrong. That's fine.  But local leaders, local experts who understand Nebraska, and only have public health in mind - have been vocal and giving sage advice since March, people seem to not be listening to them either. These are the same people working long hours and putting themselves in harms way to treat many people who thought their advice was bogus. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait a minute. Why don’t you back up your claim first that Trump caused this potential attack. Give me the quotes that say they planned this because of Trump.  

After that I will look for what you requested. 

I’ve given you quotes from him where he commanded people to liberate Michigan.  

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ve given you quotes from him where he commanded people to liberate Michigan.  

That does not equate to kidnapping a governor.  Good try gaslighting. 

I get it.  You blame solely Trump, and I say pretty much everybody in leadership positions and media has a place in the Covid situation blame.  I also acknowledge it’s a virus that does what viruses do and  no country outside the Far East has been able to control it without draconian extended lockdowns. 

Difference of opinion and it most likely won’t change for either of us. 

stay healthy and stay truthful. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That does not equate to kidnapping a governor.  Good try gaslighting. 

I get it.  You blame solely Trump, and I say pretty much everybody in leadership positions and media has a place in the Covid situation blame.  I also acknowledge it’s a virus that does what viruses do and  no country outside the Far East has been able to control it without draconian extended lockdowns. 

Difference of opinion and it most likely won’t change for either of us. 

stay healthy and stay truthful. 

The problem is that too many people think it’s all a hoax or not serious.  

Scientists said you don’t need masks in March.  Ever since then they have been preaching it’s serious and everyone needs to wear masks.  

The president has never taken it serious and mocks people who wears masks and holds super spreader events while claiming people telling him not to are only doing so to take him down.  

You actually equate these two scenarios.  

That tells me everything I need to know about your opinion. 

have a nice evening.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

56 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

This s#!t along with the anti-vaxxers and their claim that Bill Gates has put a chip in the vaccine so he can spy on their measly, trailerpark lives as they swing around their smart phones (which is actually tracking you) is why this country will never get out of this pandemic. 

And we have people trying to "both sides" this. It's sad.

• Plus1 2