The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

18 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What is it with bowling alleys and masks?  In Lincoln, the owner of Madsen's is one of the leaders of the effort to recall our mayor over the mask mandate. 

I don’t get why customers go after business employees or owners for asking The customer to follow the rules of the business.  They clearly know the rules going into the establishment.  Every store I have gone into since April that requires a mask to enter, clearly has a sign on the entry door.  Every single one.  

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t get why customers go after business employees or owners for asking The customer to follow the rules of the business.  They clearly know the rules going into the establishment.  Every store I have gone into since April that requires a mask to enter, clearly has a sign on the entry door.  Every single one.  

Because....haven't you heard?

IT'S MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO NOT WEAR A MASK!!!!!

After all, the President of the United States has said to liberate states from COVID restrictions.  They're just doing their patriotic duty.

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

What is it with bowling alleys and masks?  In Lincoln, the owner of Madsen's is one of the leaders of the effort to recall our mayor over the mask mandate. 

Bowling is essential and with an intense cardio demand. Someone will suffocate.

• Haha 2