Rumors and news of a B1G football season

5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I assume you are kidding? I have been reading Knapp's political posts in almost every thread on this FOOTBALL board. I take 2 good natured jabs at Knapp and all of a sudden political posts need to go somewhere else? haha. Its funny how the people who share the same political views as Knapp are fine with HIS political posts. But no one elses if they dont agree 

Nope and I tagged @knapplc originally too it changed when my posts merged. Can we just have one thread in the freaking football forum where we aren't arguing about the virus or Fauci or Trump or all this other crap. It's literally in every thread now.

• Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
41 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont worship any one political party or president for that matter. I lean more right than left yes. So you can make your political posts 100 times a day but you cant handle hearing a contrary thought? I was just having a little fun because Fauci was allowed to change his mind every 2 days because he has new information. But Sir Yacht cant update with new information on a subject that is obviously fluid and probably changing every hour.

PS I have no idea if Yacht man is full of s#!t or not. Just drawing a comparison for your own personal growth.

Good to see Knapp still being Knapp. At least someone is consistent the last 10 years that Husker football hasn't been. 

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1

35 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I assume you are kidding? I have been reading Knapp's political posts in almost every thread on this FOOTBALL board. I take 2 good natured jabs at Knapp and all of a sudden political posts need to go somewhere else? haha. Its funny how the people who share the same political views as Knapp are fine with HIS political posts. But no one elses if they dont agree 

Is this your first time on Facebook...I mean huskerboard.com?

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1
On 8/31/2020 at 6:53 AM, Crusader Husker said:

I don't want to sound like a complete jerk, but this is the topic I would like to follow.  Not everyone's opinion on testing or covid conspiracies.  I just want to know the latest on a possible start to the season.  Rumors or factual.  I have had to weave through about 3 or 4 different threads to find anything.  Mods I hope this is OK thanks!

I have seen possible October/Thanksgiving/Spring.  I think this could be an important week.

This went well.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Alamo City Husker said:

You spelled : 30+ year government bureaucrat, who doesn't see PATIENTS; incorrectly Knapp. 

Funny how zero people had a problem with Fauci until he contradicted Mr. Hydroxychloroquine. Once that happened and trump started the character assassination campaign, suddenly all you people have a problem with him.

Weird. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, knapplc said:

Funny how zero people had a problem with Fauci until he contradicted Mr. Hydroxychloroquine. Once that happened and trump started the character assassination campaign, suddenly all you people have a problem with him.

Weird. 

Being in Environmental, Health, and Safety Consulting, and being the head Safety firm at San Antonio Military Medical Center, I haven't liked the wishy washy golem looking freak since the beginning. But, we are actually following Science in the field, not theory or coddled bureaucratic dreams.  But that's a story for another thread. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

How's this for a rumor?

I feel like Dan Patrick is legit, but just yesterday he was talking about a source that said Thanksgiving is a long shot and late January was more likely. So, in less than a day they've got it up to Oct. 10? Everyone is leaking to pressure everyone else it seems like in the B1G.

• Fire 2