What is the future of the Republican Party?

14 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Self appointed expert on everything Rand Paul wants to repeal the Espionage Act...

Are Georgia voters that dumb ??

Rand Paul is on someone’s payroll outside of USA. He’s made too many statements like this. As John McCain accused him once of working for the interests of Russia 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Rand Paul is on someone’s payroll outside of USA. He’s made too many statements like this. As John McCain accused him once of working for the interests of Russia 

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I've been thinking about this one for a while. I wanted to say that MJT's small portion of Georgia must be really disengaged and just voting for the R, but then you've got a brain dead Herschel Walker destroying the competition in the senate primary. He has no experience in anything, refuses to debate his opponents, and anyone who has heard him speak has come away dumber for having done so. 

All I can come back to is the endorsement from Dear Leader. Apparently that is the only thing that matters anymore. 

• Plus1 2

49 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

By God she’s done it, she’s really done it. Stupidest person on the planet, ever. :clapCongrats for your achievement MTG.

Her fearless leader said he doesn’t like relying on wind energy because if the wind doesn’t blow, his TV would turn off.

The Republicans are a party of geniuses. 

EDIT: Do people actually stop and think where their electricity comes from and how it gets to their homes and other buildings? It’s not like this would automatically stop by also using alternate sources of energy. Not only are these political leaders morons, but the people who treat them as experts are an extra-special kind of moron. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1