*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Undone said:

The unforced errors just never stop. Until this team really proves otherwise I don't really believe Frost is capable of fixing them.

-The terrible punt.

-The hands to the face penalty.

-The targeting call.

And McCaffrey's INT maybe wasn't so much an "unforced error" but still...we're actually better than these teams but we make ourselves play from a deficit almost every single Saturday.

Based on the time he has been here, it's hard to disagree....I have seen flashes, but no consistency other tan we consistently make errors...

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Undone said:

The unforced errors just never stop. Until this team really proves otherwise I don't really believe Frost is capable of fixing them.

-The terrible punt.

-The hands to the face penalty.

-The targeting call.

And McCaffrey's INT maybe wasn't so much an "unforced error" but still...we're actually better than these teams but we make ourselves play from a deficit almost every single Saturday.

Don't forget about given up a huge run. Fumble first play of the game. 3 dropped passes. And a vanilla offense. They only need to defend 5 plays and we can't even do those right. But at least the snaps have been better!?

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

This is something I talk with my friends about all the time.  Running backs can lower their head into the defender and either nothing gets called or the defender gets called for hitting the back in the helmet!!!

The rule was only made to benefit the offense like every rule change the last 20 years. Casual sports fans want high scoring games with teams going up and down the field. Ncaa/NFL dont want qbs getting touched or dbs forcing incompletions because that stops scoring. These rules have nothing to do with player safety and everything to do with ratings.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep. He pretty much sucks.   But he’s an upper class man so has to play!!

Unfortunately the most capable backup just had his ankle reattached thanks to the junior high level field they played on last week

I'd love for them to unleash NPG just to let him get "real" snaps of defense