Who do we hire?

1 minute ago, lo country said:

10-21 overall.  Really close to his protege's 12-21 record.  I'll pass on him as well.  I want a coach dedicated to physical football and a down hill running game.  Counters, traps, option (traditional and RPO), heavy sets, 12/13 personnel using the TE as an HB.  But I am a run the damn ball guy.  

Chip will go bowling this year....us well.....

10-21 overall.  Really close to his protege's 12-21 record.  I'll pass on him as well.  I want a coach dedicated to physical football and a down hill running game.  Counters, traps, option (traditional and RPO), heavy sets, 12/13 personnel using the TE as an HB.  But I am a run the damn ball guy.  

This is the recipe for NU. Face it we are not beating the OK, TX, FL, CA schools for the speed players. Get a BIG stud RB and build it from there. The guys we have on the line could be alright for this.

• Plus1 3

True.  And at this point I'd take it.  Still would. I just don't see it happening. Had Liepold stayed at Buffalo we might go 1-11 this year.

I'd love some of those horrible 9-10 win seasons again...

Oh I don't want Chip here at all. It won't work in the B1G. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Detasselingthehuskers said:

I’m done seeing this sloppy and poor effort type of football. Who do we hire to replace Frost at the end of this year? Obviously we won’t be a big job anymore after firing our “golden boy”, but we can toss money at some coordinator somewhere.

The question is who though?

Top finisher in any computerized college football game tournament. They can't do worse, right? 

Seriously? First we are thinking we could attract a big name up and coming coach? Correct me if I am Wrong but wasn’t that what frost was when we hired him?

in that offseason Frost was the biggest name. We got him.

Now if a Nebraska own can’t get things going and even takes steps backwards, what next up and coming coach would want to come here?

let’s be real with where we actually are today. If we get rid of Frost, our selection pool is going to be assistance on teams like Purdue.

• Plus1 1