Frost needs fired

I don't know.  I've been on both sides of the fence, but it just feels like if Trev dumps Frost, we'll lose all the progress they've made in the last 4 years. And they HAVE made progress. Remember the last time we played Michigan? Let's see what this offense looks like with Martinez possibly back, toure, Yant, Johnson, Fidone, etc. 

• Fire 1
3 hours ago, Jeremy said:

I don't know.  I've been on both sides of the fence, but it just feels like if Trev dumps Frost, we'll lose all the progress they've made in the last 4 years. And they HAVE made progress. Remember the last time we played Michigan? Let's see what this offense looks like with Martinez possibly back, toure, Yant, Johnson, Fidone, etc. 

Toure can’t be back

• Plus1 1

I think he should get another year, but I'm not sure it will be much better record wise.  We will likely have Martinez and a lot of defenders leaving.  If Yant keeps getting punished for every little thing unlike others, I could see him transferring.  We seem to lose our top playmaker every year lately.  Is it better to be 9-3 and uncompetitive in a couple games or 5-7 and competitive in all if things hold up?  I would say a winning season and a bowl game

would be more important for a variety of reasons including recruiting and getting more players drafted.

6 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Firing Frost would simply communicate to the rest of the college football world that Husker fans are impatient a-holes who expect 12-0 seasons every year.  

• Plus1 2