New Staff Selection

12 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

100%. Army-Navy is one of my favorite games of the year. Army also hasn't had a top 100 recruiting class in the last 10 years, and routinely have one of the worst 10 classes in all of FBS. They run their system out of necessity, and do an amazing job of it. 

Outside of Husker games there's two games I make sure to watch every year no matter what.    One is the Super Bowl.  The other is the Army-Navy game.

3 hours ago, Decked said:

New P/PK offer mentions Bill Busch/Trent Mossbrucker offering him a scholarship. Reading between the lines..don’t be surprised if Busch is your new special teams coach 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I wonder why it hasn't been announced yet if true.

To me it suggests that Frost hasn't made up his mind yet on how he wants to split up coaching duties to make room. Just as a hypothetical, he could bring in a position coach with special teams experience and make him & Dawson co-special teams coordinators.

11 minutes ago, Toe said:

To me it suggests that Frost hasn't made up his mind yet on how he wants to split up coaching duties to make room. Just as a hypothetical, he could bring in a position coach with special teams experience and make him & Dawson co-special teams coordinators.

Get someone who can actually help straighten things out when a kicker gets the yips.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Get someone who can actually help straighten things out when a kicker gets the yips.

If Busch is just an analyst can he have contact with recruits?  He wasn't one of the interim guys listed.  Coach now?  Could he have been listed as interim coach to get on the recruiting trail?  Is Brown out and about?

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No smoke on Grimes or Ludwig yet?

Why does the Army OC keep popping up?  Just that one guy on Twitter making stuff up or something to it?

I don't think we'd run their exact offense if true.  But the running game would take a lot from it.  Maybe Trev is a run the damn ball guy.

They would be homerun hires in my book and I just don't think we're competent enough to pull it off. Would love to be wrong.

22 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

Bill O'Brien for offensive coordinator makes the most sense. he wants to get back in the Big Ten where he knows the lay of the land. no job openings in the Big Ten except Frost is on the high seat. And he knows if this goes south for Frost he will be first in line. I've seen it a hundred times

don't hold your breath on that one :lol:

• Plus1 1