Those No Longer With Us

Mavric

Looking back I don’t like we lost so many guys on offense. Thompson, Brown, Yant, Allen.  Reading the Dylan Edwards recruiting thread was like we got guys already, no big deal.  Now this kid is likely to ball out as a freshman and score on us this Saturday. 

I’ll be patient but we need identity.  We have got to get some workhorse running backs and be a running team first. We are not grabbing the skill guys that wants the ball thrown to them 12x per game and we don’t recruit the level of QB either.to make that happen (while it was right to pursue Raiola that ship has sailed). 

Big OL, TE’s, RB’s, FB,…stockpile on offense. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

36 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Looking back I don’t like we lost so many guys on offense. Thompson, Brown, Yant, Allen.  Reading the Dylan Edwards recruiting thread was like we got guys already, no big deal.  Now this kid is likely to ball out as a freshman and score on us this Saturday. 

I’ll be patient but we need identity.  We have got to get some workhorse running backs and be a running team first. We are not grabbing the skill guys that wants the ball thrown to them 12x per game and we don’t recruit the level of QB either.to make that happen (while it was right to pursue Raiola that ship has sailed). 

Big OL, TE’s, RB’s, FB,…stockpile on offense. 

Didn’t Klatt mentioned that Deion has known Edwards since he was like 4-5?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I assume he wasn't a T Rex like Tua?

It didn't last, but I mean.. kinda. They took him off on a backboard, if you felt that was necessary no in-game evaluation should allow him back in.

Basically no one evaluating him actually saw video of the injury until halftime (it was on the opening kickoff), and they pulled him at that point. 

19 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

It didn't last, but I mean.. kinda. They took him off on a backboard, if you felt that was necessary no in-game evaluation should allow him back in.

Basically no one evaluating him actually saw video of the injury until halftime (it was on the opening kickoff), and they pulled him at that point. 

I missed that play live, but holy s#!t dude was out cold. Whoever let him come back should be looking for new employment

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

That's messed up. Almost just as bad actually...

16 hours ago, soup said:

I mean there was an entire sideline, an entire stadium and an entire tv viewing audience that saw it.  And NO ONE thought to tell the medical staff to check the video?, or at least ask if they saw it?

This is where I'm at.

The medical staff made a mistake.  It happens and it looks like they are trying to be out in front of it.  It's surprising they don't have some kind of protocol to pull someone's helmet.  They got lucky and will likely make changes for the future.

But how can no one on the team say....."Whoaaa, he's not going back in there!".  It makes it even worse they were playing Central Michigan.

• 2 weeks later...