Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This dude is so full of s#!t. 

Not surprised to learn that he's anti LGBT right, anti same sex marriage, he's worked to overturn the 2020 election, he's against campaign finance regulations, he's anti-vaccines, and he's also representing MTG and Madison Cawthorn in the lawsuits attempting to disqualify them from office.

• Oh Yeah! 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, it’s a stupid attempt at making a point. 

The cops answer was all that needs said. Move on. 

I’m with the other guys on this one. The state can’t pick and choose when it is another person and when it isn’t. Yes, we all know what the intent is but, if that’s the case, then they need to reword their HOV laws to reflect that. The saying, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander seems applicable.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fine. All the state has to do is change the law to say humans that have been born. 

end of story. 

Actually it's easier than that, but it's Texas so they'll probably screw it up. Just say something to the affect of 2+ seats occupied by people.

I think you're mad because it's the same BS game Archy plays, being pedantic. :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t care what your stance is on if a fetus is a baby or not, everyone should understand that this woman is an idiot. 

Oh my god this is awesome!  Hahaha

I guess she should have just put a tiny seat under her pregnant belly and THEN she would have been fine!  Hahaha