Roe v Wade overturned????? Draft says so

Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As prolife as I am, I get off the train when they ( nazi like politicians) start restricting travel, stop young children from getting the proper medical care and start talking about even deeper limits on personal freedoms

Here we are seeing the results of not having a compressive plan in place when Roe fell. The GOP is good at that— similar to their non-existent heath care plan. All rhetoric and no plan. Thus we have all of these “unintended “ consequences showing up and the Neanderthal responses.  This also is a reflection of the today’s political climate— people talking pass each other instead of working together to find a balanced solution. Both sides had a “all or nothing “ approach so when one side “won” the other side is left with nothing and disillusionment reigns as well as a lot of anger. The SC if more balanced wt some moderates could have ruled differently and slowed this train down. But in the game where there are only winners and losers we end up with this resulting climate 

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

As prolife as I am, I get off the train when they ( nazi like politicians) start restricting travel, stop young children from getting the proper medical care and start talking about even deeper limits on personal freedoms

Here we are seeing the results of not having a compressive plan in place when Roe fell. The GOP is good at that— similar to their non-existent heath care plan. All rhetoric and no plan. Thus we have all of these “unintended “ consequences showing up and the Neanderthal responses.  This also is a reflection of the today’s political climate— people talking pass each other instead of working together to find a balanced solution. Both sides had a “all or nothing “ approach so when one side “won” the other side is left with nothing and disillusionment reigns as well as a lot of anger. The SC if more balanced wt some moderates could have ruled differently and slowed this train down. But in the game where there are only winners and losers we end up with this resulting climate 

That is why Pro Choice is the only thing that makes sense.  

I think more and more people are coming around to that.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Burn it all down policy of Republicans coming home to roost.  The results of myopic thinking at its finest.  Wait until they tear down our entire government.  

It is pro lifers.

They need to be stopped.  You can't be pro life "but"...you can't.  That means you are pro choice, they just need to admit it.

Even our most loyal "pro lifers" here are "but" pro lifers.  

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

How can a person be both “pro” and “anti” choice?

Now, a person could definitely be 100% pro-choice or anywhere between 1% and 99%.  But a person can’t be 0% and…

I have said it over and over...then the pro lifers come up with these insane "but" issues...

What if a 10 year old girl is raped by her dead father...who is now a ghost AND time traveled to get back to her...

YOU ARE PRO CHOICE.  If you think there is every any reason for an abortion, NO MATTER WHAT THAT REASON IS...you are pro choice. 

10 hours ago, teachercd said:

My dad was a D-Day, Omaha Beach survivor.  He helped liberate a Nazi concentration camp.  He never talked much about WWII except to say, "Don't think it can't happen here."  He was absolutely correct.  Those words ring loud and clear in my ears, today.  We came precariously close to losing our democracy to an autocratic, narcissistic, power lusting, egomaniacal despot, Donald Trump.  Trump is like Hitler in many ways, blaming our societal ills on minorities, trashing the free press, lying to the populace, establishing an administration with the only qualification of being loyal to him, creating vengeance and spreading false narratives about opponents, establishing right winged propaganda media outlets, trashing our Constitution to fit his needs, conducting and condoning corrupt political practices, establishing an extreme radicalized cult voting base, the list goes on and on.  

And, we are not out out of the woods, yet.  Wake the hell up America.  

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It will be interesting to see if these states with medieval women’s healthcare restrictions start to see an exodus of women of child bearing age. I can’t imagine many younger, brighter, educated freedom loving folks would choose to live in Backwardsville USA. It will take some time to show up but it’s bound to factor in to people’s choices.

• Plus1 1