Who should our next HC be?

20 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Plays lower competition & would be just like Frost in the big ten. 

That makes sense as to the lesser competition.  But not the Frost analogy, though.  Frost peaked at UCF, but has deficiencies on a personal level that polluted any skill set he might have brought here.  It would be quite the rare irony if this Army coach suffers those same issues.  

2 minutes ago, Hagg said:

That makes sense as to the lesser competition.  But not the Frost analogy, though.  Frost peaked at UCF, but has deficiencies on a personal level that polluted any skill set he might have brought here.  It would be quite the rare irony if this Army coach suffers those same issues.  

Frost came from a lower conference.  His system did not work in major college football.  If we take a coach from a mid-major, there needs to be pluses.  Not just because they use a running offense.

Just now, Stone Cold said:

Ok Trev, time to announce.

I don’t even care anymore.  I’m waiting to see who the assistants are and what kind of players they can get for next year before deciding if renewing my tickets or not.  I’m kind of just “over” this program.   There’s better ways to spend my time and money. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Anybody going to feel better from where the program is at if he says Matt Campbell's name? If it was Matt Campbell I dont see any husker fans believe he could change this program around.

If it's Matt Campbell, then I'm done. Imagine waiting all of this time, hoping for a homerun hire, only to settle for Campbell. I just couldn't watch anymore if this happens. I'd have no hope left.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 3
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

I don’t even care anymore.  I’m waiting to see who the assistants are and what kind of players they can get for next year before deciding if renewing my tickets or not.  I’m kind of just “over” this program.   There’s better ways to spend my time and money. 

Just have faith that TA is going to bring in the best possible coach no matter what.