*** Official North Dakota Game Thread ***

Mavric

18 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

So you’re saying we’re a mere 10 starters away from being a decent team. On the cusp. 

No.  Dont need 10 but 8 starters and a couple backups would make this team 21 points better offensively and 7 points better defensively.   Seriously.  

Urban could bring in more but fixing the lines would be huge difference.  

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I was going to take UND at +24.5 yesterday but MGM had the game off. Pleasantly surprised to get them at +31.5 today.

I hate doing that but at least I’ll be happy one way or the other.

My prediction is Nebraska gets off to a slow start, something like 7-7 at halftime, then does better the 2nd half and wins 38-17.

@Guy Chamberlin

What what….,

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 108498 said:

It was an honor visiting the stadium today. UND held its own through much of the game and I am very proud of our smaller school. With that said congrats on the win. 

It was great to have you and all the others in green.  You guys have one tough team!

2 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

If we played South Dakota state, would we have won? I guess we will find out when we play Iowa. 

If South Dakota State was in Memorial today Huskers would unfortunately have lost most likely. The Jackrabbits are no joke. 

1 hour ago, 108498 said:

It was an honor visiting the stadium today. UND held its own through much of the game and I am very proud of our smaller school. With that said congrats on the win. 

Thanks for coming and good luck in the Missouri Valley!