*** Official Georgia Southern Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

You expected us to have nice things?  I lost that at least 2 years ago.  I didn't even think we would have a chance to kick, figured we'd fumble or throw and INT long before that.

More the fact that I called WIde left before the kick.

I feel for the kids playing in quicksand and no coach throwing them a rope to help get them out.

I fell off the Frost bandwagon halfway through year one and totally hated him in year two

• Oh Yeah! 1

2 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Agree. Start with Urb and B Stoops now. This lil regional crap is over. College football is a mini pro league now. The B1G is a national conference. Playoffs are 12 teams. The west is very winnable. Nebraska needs to decide if we want to play college football or not. 

If there is anyway at all you could get Bob Stoops to Nebraska it would be a win. May be an equal coach to Urban, but 100 times better man.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

More the fact that I called WIde left before the kick.

I feel for the kids playing in quicksand and no coach throwing them a rope to help get them out.

I fell off the Frost bandwagon halfway through year one and totally hated him in year two

I never wanted him fired, but thought he should be.  I soured after 2019 and really in the 2020 year after all the bravado.  Only reason he lasted past 2020 was he was Frost.  I'm hoping those in the decision making positions can put aside the emotional attachment to Frost and just admit this isn't working.  Just end it.  get dibs on a new coach.  We don't need 12 games to decide.  Just do it now.  The 2023 recruit class will fall apart regardless.  Get a name and get some kids in.

9 minutes ago, Ggodd002 said:

I’m not sure about that.  They look slower, weaker and dumber than the other players we have played this year

We could have run the ball all day and wore them out, but our coaches are idiots. That would've kept Layback Chinander's dunce squad off the field. Everybody knows this.