** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

3 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Colorado fans stormed the field again? Congrats you beat a team you should have beat in double overtime. Can't stand them.

let them have fun...they're going to be ranked 16th next week after being the worst team in the country last year. 

I hope we aren't competing for the same recruits/transfers as them because I don't see us beating them out...

• TBH 2

I don’t mind it. Play good football and shut the critics up.  I laugh when their fans storm the field after beating a team they were a 24 favorite to beat. But it’s a good story and we hopefully can knock them off next season. 

It will make the next upcoming games more interesting as they play some difficult opponents.  

5 hours ago, huskerfan702 said:

People saying they needed double ot lol. Yup and it kept them right at the center of the college football universe 

Their lines are awful and Oregon is going to run roughshod on them. They can be at the center of the cfb universe for now but implosion is coming. What's crazy is if they didn't draw all the attention to themselves people would still be talking about their turnaround but wouldn't be waiting to see them get demolished. 6-6 is going to be a disappointment when it should be an accomplishment if they can even get to that. Their schedule is brutal.