** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

First off, I need to publicly apologize to Orlando Franklin. I called him out for predicting a sCUm victory, and he was right. I for one can't wait for this game to be over (obviously hopefully with a Husker win, but I have my doubts). Local sports media has been insufferable this week, and if the Buffs win on Saturday, I'll need to wait at least another week before tuning back in. Got to hand it to them though, Denver has always been a Broncos town, but all of the talk is about Deion and his brilliance now.

Speaking of the Broncos, it's rivalry week for them too with the Raiders coming to town, and what does Payton do? When asked about the rivalry, he pulls a Hackett and doesn't address it. He says that rivalries are for college football. Why in the hell can't the coach just say "Yes, it's a big week against one of our rivals, and we can't wait to play them." Doesn't seem that hard!

/rant

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Toe said:

LMAO, what kind of moron thinks TCU has the best secondary in the Big 12??? :rollin

They barely cracked the top 100 in pass defense last year! TCU's defense is just godawful, it's an utter miracle that they got to the championship last year despite such a terrible defense.

Well, one of the morons was probably the poster you responded to who just typed that based off zero fact but thought it be great to post to back up their sky is falling routine

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, huskerfan702 said:

Right! Some these takes made me forget Minnesota replace their entire interior o line RB and QB. So much delusion going around 

Perhaps you forgot because you're making it sound like a lot more than it is.  Their RG started every game at RT last year and was All-B1G Honorable Mention.  The other two are also seniors who played in basically every game last year.  And their QB played in 11 games and started against us.

By your logic, we were in the exact same situation.

But keep insisting it's everyone else who is delusional.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 5
11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Perhaps you forgot because you're making it sound like a lot more than it is.  Their RG started every game at RT last year and was All-B1G Honorable Mention.  The other two are also seniors who played in basically every game last year.  And their QB played in 11 games and started against us.

Look at these numbers and tell me if he is some certified commodity. Like I said they lost their QB and until this dude does something for a prolonged period that’s still a box as a team they are looking to cross off. Let’s just make this very simple. We still don’t know who we are and for sure we didn’t beat anybody who has accomplished anything. How about that logic

7984B0AA-05BD-4FDE-A70A-67D6FC5065B2.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Another thing that goes along with the QB.........

Whether you ever started or not, the dude, for a good portion of the game, was making lights out throws.  New or not, if you're executing, what difference does it make?

5 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Another thing that goes along with the QB.........

Whether you ever started or not, the dude, for a good portion of the game, was making lights out throws.  New or not, if you're executing, what difference does it make?

Until we get a bigger sample size we don’t know how good he is. Their last game prep before us was also Tony White so who knows what he really is.