** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

2 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

It's been Wisconsin for me for, well, pretty much since we joined the dang conference.

I have to say though the last few days have been absolutely unbearable with the sheer amount of hype around this game. I'd really, REALLY love to throw a wrench in this one.

You could always just stop reading the hype before the game you know.  It's your choice to click on that stuff to read about it, and you are encouraging more of it by doing so.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

I'm so tired of the same flexes year after year from these clowns. You'll never take over our stadium. There's nothing to do in Lincoln. It's a flyover state.

Yeah, guess what, the eastern half of Colorado is flyover too. I've driven from Limon to Burlington. I've been to Holyoke and Sterling. I know what it smells like when the wind blows in from the north from Greeley before a snowstorm.

Can’t forget Fart Morgan! 

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've wanted to beat Wisconsin, Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois, Northwestern, Michigan, OSU, PSU, Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana and MSU for me ever since joining the conference.

Me too. But it's funny how Colorado feels more like a rival than any of those teams in our conference. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, CheeseHusker said:

I'm so tired of the same flexes year after year from these clowns. You'll never take over our stadium. There's nothing to do in Lincoln. It's a flyover state.

Yeah, guess what, the eastern half of Colorado is flyover too. I've driven from Limon to Burlington. I've been to Holyoke and Sterling. I know what it smells like when the wind blows in from the north from Greeley before a snowstorm.

1 hour ago, Fru said:

Can’t forget Fart Morgan! 

Hey, let’s go easy on the shots against eastern Colorado. There are more Nebraska fans than CU fans east of the front range. And Greeley doesn’t smell near as bad as it used to since the beef plant installed air scrubbers and put a 300’ tall vent stack on….although that may just get the smell to clear over Greeley :lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
5 hours ago, ZRod said:

I'm not going to pretend to know anymore. All I know is that our DBs were glued to the hip of Minny, outside of one play. 

Not really. We were usually giving a 7-10 yard cushion and they were picking us apart with the quick and short game. Thankfully we didn't allow much of any YAC, and we tightened up/they played more into the strength of our scheme later with longer and slower developing pass plays once they were down, but I think Minnesota's quarterback was 11/15 in the first half.

• Plus1 1