** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I'm pretty sure the guy next to Frost in the picture you posted is Scott's older brother, who was probably his best man.  I don't see any parents or extended family in that photo.

Dang. If so that blows THAT theory. Unless I'm still right about the bride's father being in the photo. But that makes it even a stranger grouping (from a photography standpoint).

Edited by cheekygeek
I have a parenthesis dependency problem.
Just now, cheekygeek said:

Dang. If so that blows THAT theory. (Unless I'm still right about the bride's father being in the photo. But that makes it even a stranger grouping (from a photography standpoint).

What are you talking about?  I'm not a wedding photography expert but it looks like the best man is next to the groom, and the maid (or matron) of honor is next to the bride, and then each groomsman and bridesmaid is grouped with their corresponding "partner" in the wedding party.  It looks like a pretty standard photo of a wedding party.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

What do you mean exactly? Like the recruits he has landed haven't produced, or the recruits he has went after haven't come here?

I don't count getting high level guys to visit and then not sign them as being a "great recruiter".  I look at the guys he has actually got here.

I count 6 guys he got to sign at NU (not counting Morgan b/c he was already committed).  2 of them never made it to fall practice (Grim, KJJ) and 1 never played a down in 2 years and left (Alston).  JD is a stud, and hopefully Tyjon and McQ will be as well.

But KW does have that whole Gorilla thing going for him, so that's great...

• Plus1 2