** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

In-N-Out is a the most wildly overhyped food in the history of mankind. It's just fast food that isn't as bad as McDonald's, people!

Took a couple bites and told my wife "The family restaurant at home has a way better hamburger".... Whataburger was overhyped too. Pretty much a Sonic burger.

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

My boss is from TX and loves that spot.

Galveston/San Antonio or In/Out?

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Took a couple bites and told my wife "The family restaurant at home has a way better hamburger".... Whataburger was overhyped too. Pretty much a Sonic burger.

Galveston/San Antonio or In/Out?

My bad.  He is from West TX and can't stop talking about Whataburger.  (Loves the whataburger)

1 minute ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I don't like the commercial runza's but the runza's made by my grandma and mom....AWESOME, really hard to make though. 

I have a recipe and can get the meat/cabbage right, but not the bread......

8 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

So, why was she banned?

Read her last 4 posts in order. Someone said maybe she had two accounts.

I think she just pushed her luck one too many times.

1 minute ago, lo country said:

My bad.  He is from West TX and can't stop talking about Whataburger.  (Loves the whataburger)

I have a recipe and can get the meat/cabbage right, but not the bread......

I've heard pizza crust works pretty good for the bread. If you have trader joes near you they have the right dough.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Doesn't almost any neighborhood restaurant make better burgers?    The truck stop's tiki-hut/outdoor restaurant near me on US 27 (CAFE  27) has awesome burgers, but pricey at $11.99 for a cheeseburger and fries.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

What exactly is in them...beef, cabbage and spices?

Yea pretty much, they would have a few different kinds  but really don't know,  I think with some different meats and I suppose different spices.  Should we put up pictures and also add in the french fries and gravy.   Perhaps it could reflect on things that work in Canada but not in the US as a nod to the current Head Coach.

• Plus1 1