***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Just now, San Diego Husker said:

you can can MR now, let one of the other coaches head coach for the remainder of the season. 

Exactly. We need to be out in front right now. Like before halftime concludes. If Moos wants to be nice he should fire MR at the end of the game.

2 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

How?

How?

How? 

How has MR managed to be a head coach for almost 30 years?

Let alone get the keys to Nebraska?

Is the CIA involved? 

There needs to be a federal commission to solve the issue.

How is all the BOhaters on this site..  yes Bo was a bore on the sideline but he at least one 9 per year...  anyone here no take 9 wins this season.. 

Edited by San Diego Husker

3 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

How?

How?

How? 

How has MR managed to be a head coach for almost 30 years?

Let alone get the keys to Nebraska?

Is the CIA involved? 

There needs to be a federal commission to solve the issue.

As I said earlier, Mike Riley has proven that meterology is not the only field you can have a 30 year career being wrong.

Well, I'll learn even more about MR as I watch him coach this second half.  Is he gonna just lay down and walk away from this situation?  I remember the day my wife said she wanted a divorce this past year ... I knew she was done.  I did not fight it all ... it was time to exit.  

Curious to see if he has any fight.  Have not seen any fight yet all season.  If he doesn't come out motivating and showing his desire to win then I'll be hoping for a coaching change before after the game.  You gotta fight for your team and life at this point MR!!

Just now, BigRedN said:

Well, I'll learn even more about MR as I watch him coach this second half.  Is he gonna just lay down and walk away from this situation?  I remember the day my wife said she wanted a divorce this past year ... I knew she was done.  I did not fight it all ... it was time to exit.  

Curious to see if he has any fight.  Have not seen any fight yet all season.  If he doesn't come out motivating and showing his desire to win then I'll be hoping for a coaching change before after the game.  You gotta fight for your team and life at this point MR!!

His pregame interview showed his cards. He's done.