Rhule or Sanders

HuskerX

After watching the Colorado/TCU game, who would you rather have as Huskers Head Coach?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Matt Rhule or Deion Sanders

• Rhule
    • Sanders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2023 at 01:21 AM

10 hours ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

He didn’t get them ready to play… they were actually pretty bad until we started giving away turnovers. Nothing about his coaching stood out today at least to me. Yes, I will admit my bias but I do believe Rhule & Co. had a sound strategy until the fumbles started occurring. 

Recruiting, sure he’s good, but I think you and those who share your mindset look at the end and use it to justify the means. I’ll be very curious if his style of running a program will hold water over the season and years going forward. 

It won’t. This is a pretty thin team with some good skill position players that will get exposed when they play a decent team. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

if shaddur and hunter go pro, i think deion would have a hard time turning down the money Texas A&M could pay him.

He doesn't need the money, this is all about legacy and I don't think A&M has a good path to championships. Texas or Florida State would have obvious appeal, but both appear to be settled at Head Coach for now. Shedeur very well could go pro, but Hunter has to stick around in college another year - he's a true sophomore.

23 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

if shaddur and hunter go pro, i think deion would have a hard time turning down the money Texas A&M could pay him.

If this happens Deion will be on the first plane out of Boulder.  He Leaving!  And he won't be going to a Texas school.  That schtick won't fly in Texas, just like it wouldn't work in any midwest school.  If he goes anywhere it will be to the Southeast, or California.  I also wouldn't be shocked at all if he retires from coaching as soon as his kids are done.  I also don't see his schtick working in the NFL

1 hour ago, soup said:

If this happens Deion will be on the first plane out of Boulder.  He Leaving!  And he won't be going to a Texas school.  That schtick won't fly in Texas, just like it wouldn't work in any midwest school.  If he goes anywhere it will be to the Southeast, or California.  I also wouldn't be shocked at all if he retires from coaching as soon as his kids are done.  I also don't see his schtick working in the NFL

Well, the thing is, winning works all over.

AM would pony up for sure.  They hate Jimbo.  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, soup said:

Colorado is literally the mid west

4 minutes ago, unl7fan said:

Colorado lifestyle is a lot like “Midwest” and far from West Coast US culture. Tons of Nebraskans, Iowans, Kansans move to Colorado 

Tell me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1