Matt Rhule sucks

Husker816

9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

There's an entire season left to play. Rhule has a solid defense in place, and if you put a QB in who doesn't turn it over 3 times a game were in the hunt for the West.

the defense ran out of gas in the 2nd half cause of all the turnovers. It's going to be a tough season, but really can't judge him till his 3rd or 4th season.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
8 minutes ago, Micheal said:

Rhule doesn't suck just because his QB1 has a lot of turn overs. He turned around Temple and Baylor in time.

If he can do it twice, why not three times? 

It's a much more difficult job here. Yes, the situation at Baylor was worse. But they didn't have future games against Ohio State, Michigan, USC, Oregon... 

The level football Nebraska has to reach just to be competitive - let alone win - is super massive. Combine that with sub-par recruiting and I don't see it.

Nebraska opted to hire a 'program builder' because they can't recruit talent, but in the new B1G it's probably a receipe for disaster.

12 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

That QB isn't on the roster.  That QB walked when Rhule wouldn't make him QB1.

The dumbest move he made was not keeping CT. We're at least 1-1 right now and there's a small chance we would be 2-0 and everybody's favorite team after today. Nationally everyone has to be puking at all the Deon hype by now.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3

we will never break the curse until we hang 60 on colorado, the curse is real. We have been a broken team since that horrific beating by colorado in 2001. We will always be basement dwellers in the big ten, in academics and sports. We are not a good fit. we should move back to the big 12 so we can beat colorado. It isnt fun watching us get embarassed week in week out on national tv. I still have nightmares of bobby purify and chrisbrown, tearing through those gaping holes untouched like a loose nebraskan woman.

5 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

You can't resurrect a dumpster fire in 1 year.  Sims is not the answer, but we have the same tackles who are bad & a thin wr group.  I'm disappointed, but I'm not going jump off a cliff like a few posters on this board.

Colorado went from a bottom ten team to being ranked in the top 20 next week. There are likewise turnarounds every year in CFB.  

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, C-4 said:

Colorado went from a bottom ten team to being ranked in the top 20 next week. There are likewise turnarounds every year in CFB.  

Name one in the power 5.  What CU has done is unprecedented.   Credit where it's due but this is lightning in a bottle that just doesn't happen. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

11-29 in the last 40 games he's coached. Great hire 

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

Name one in the power 5.  What CU has done is unprecedented.   Credit where it's due but this is lightning in a bottle that just doesn't happen. 

TCU last year and how many first year coaches take their teams to bowl games? MORE TIME!!!!!

1 minute ago, OmahaPlaya said:

Not so fast.  I don't think Casey would have been much better or been able to stay upright through either of these games.

I think Casey holds onto snaps and doesn’t have the turnovers. That is worth a win vs Minny and probably gets us into the 4th qtr of this game with a chance to win. 

• TBH 2