****Michigan Game Thread****

1 minute ago, Cornbred said:

Nope. Let's not convolute the message I said earlier. If you can get pride from the past and hope to get back to that point again it's worth striving for.

There are 68 P5 teams hoping to get to that point every year… if you think trophies from 30 years ago will magically make kids play harder or get recruits in the doors, more power to you. 

The answer is developing talent whether in the weight room or in the portal.  Most are portal developers right now, but MIchigan, Georgia, Bama are still developing who they recruit.  Clemson doesn't believe in the portal, but I think that will change after this season.  If we don't start winning, the portal is going to be the only answer.  I wouldn't stay here if I could start elsewhere for a p-5 team.  Why would you stay for this right now?  Go to a different school that might be bowl bound.............theres alot to blame for this program becoming this bad, but Rhule is not one of those yet.  He inherited this mess, and instead of dumping this program and its players, he kept those players here to give them a chance to go to a bowl game.  Right or wrong.  I believe he made the right decision.