****Michigan Game Thread****

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Call me what you want.  I am sick and tired of watching the same crap year after year after year.  While other crappy teams are improving.  Winning and being ranked.  Doesn't make me a bad fan.  Makes me a fan who wants my team to quit getting its a$$ kicked every week.  And go to a bowl game.

This.  Getting to a dang bowl game should not be unrealistic ever!  But for us it’s always out of reach.   I’m with you.   Our fans expectations have gone into the dumps if settling for this stuff year after year is even remotely acceptable.

• TBH 2

3 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

This is the first Power 5 HH has faced and we still have zero points. I'm not sure I would call that out-playing Sims.

This is the best defense NU will play all year. HH hasn’t been great, but he still deserves to start against Illinois. See how that game goes, and then there is a bye week before the 2nd half of the season. HH probably isn’t a long-term solution, but someone needs to start this year. 

• TBH 1